International Federation for Adipose Therapeutics and Science (IFATS) annual meeting
Marseille, December 04 – 07, 2019
The IFATS annual symposium is an international meeting ground for leading professionals in this exciting field of regenerative medicine. Not only plastic surgeons and cell biologists, but also scientists in industries and physicians in other fields attend this meeting and exchange the most up-to-date data on basic, translational, and clinical research in adipose-derived products, including adipose-derived stem cells (ASCs).
The IFATS Annual Meeting continues to provide attendees the opportunity to learn about state-of-the-art technology and clinical practice, touch cutting-edge products developed by sponsor companies, and interact with the brightest minds in the field.
The program is including :
- A Course for Trainees (young surgeons, Residents and Fellows) will precede the conference and you will have access to a reference working document prepared by the speakers.
- New concepts will be presented including mechanical preparations of fat tissue, extracellular matrix, and 3D printing.
- Several specialties will present their most up-to-date work: Urogyneco, Oto-rhino-laryngology, Gastroenterology, and Orthopedics.
- A video session will allow you to better visualize the progress of research projects and clinical applications.
- Particular importance will be given to exchange with our industrial partners in three workshops comparing devices used for preparation of adipose derived products (enzymatically or mechanically) and Platelet Rich Plasma.
- The “Industry Showcase” session on Thursday will present and discuss the latest product innovation by six featured companies.
For further details : https://www.ifats.org/annual-meeting
Dr Philippe Bourin from Cell-Easy will introduce the company to participants, showing the cGMP platform which holds 330m2 class B cleanrooms and which provides ample production capacity to set up trials for over 10,000 patients per year, for an affordable treatment cost. You can visit the Cell-Easy booth (number 37) where you can receive dedicated answers to your specific questions.